In our journey to be rich, we will be looking at the logical aspects of Personal Finance. This will be useful for most of the people. The logical aspects will consist of the following:
- Do’s and Don’ts in Personal Finance- These may appear very simple and basic but we strongly feel that everyone should keep going to the basics often.
- Case studies- These are, by and large, based on our personal observations. You will find several of these live case studies in our e-book on ‘How to be Rich with logical aspects?’ It is interesting to note that many will relate to at least one case study personally.
- Concepts like ‘Power of Compounding’ and ‘Pay yourself first’. How we wish that everyone utlises these deceptively simple but powerful tools in their journey to be rich.
- Several articles again based on current happenings. As a member, you can also contribute your ideas and thoughts.
- Fortnightly e-newsletters summarizing the important articles and announcements.
Apart from logical aspects we will also be covering a few ‘esoteric’ aspects. We are optimistic that you will enjoy the combination of logic and illogic!!